We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, and data-driven Paid Advertising Specialist to elevate digital marketing efforts for our clients. In this role, you will play a central part in the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns. We are looking for an individual with proven experience in digital marketing tactics, analytics, performance, and reporting. Additionally, you should be proficient in paid marketing strategies and platforms. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
In this role, you will be involved in the marketing strategy and development of a wide range of content for agency clients. Through daily campaign management and analysis, the Paid Advertising Specialist will focus on gaining actionable insights and tracking real results for our clients to ensure we hit our monthly objectives and forecasts.
The Paid Advertising Specialist will be responsible for identifying, creating, implementing, and analyzing high-performing digital marketing strategies and tactics. As an integral player in our integrated marketing process and campaigns, you will work closely and collaboratively with other members of the team to achieve goals and objectives.
Though your skills and experience are key, we’re also seeking a fun, creative, and ambitious team-player who fits our culture and wants to win.
We Want Someone Who Has:
- Extensive experience in cross-platform paid digital marketing (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- An understanding of the process of setting up, tracking, iterating, and managing client campaigns
- A detail-oriented and analytical mind
- A proactive approach to solving problems (i.e. If I don’t know, I’ll figure it out)
- The ability to think strategically to develop campaign ideas and how to iterate during a campaign
- A deep understanding of metrics and average benchmarks in order to compare and improve performance
- A proven ability to plan, execute, iterate, and track multiple concurrent campaigns
- The willingness to continue to learn through training and resources to expand knowledge on channels and platforms implemented
- Actionable SEO knowledge preferred
- Setting up new client campaigns
- Monitoring and iterating on campaigns
- Being a part of client calls to discuss strategy for upcoming campaigns or to review data from active campaigns
- Create A/B tests and analyze data to determine a winner
- Communicating with internal team to develop and produce the assets needed for campaigns on a timely basis
- Growing your knowledge and skillset by staying up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and best practices
- Creating and documenting standard operating procedures for digital marketing activities
- Creating data-driven reports with clear recommendation of next steps
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with a company match plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans
If you’re interested, please submit a resume and cover letter letting us know why you’re the right fit for the job.