We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on, and data-driven Paid Media Specialist to manage media planning, buying, management and reporting of cross-channel campaigns. In this position, you will play a role in the strategy, and asset creation, as well as lead the planning, implementation and optimization of paid campaigns. Also, we require you to have fun. Sometimes. But, not too much fun... wait, that was too much! If this interests you, we’d love to chat.
In this role, you will be involved in campaigns for a wide range of agency clients. Through daily campaign management and analysis, the Paid Media Specialist will continually implement variable tests, track metrics and recommend actions that will ensure we are achieving our monthly KPI objectives per campaign.
Though your skills and experience are key, we’re also seeking a fun, creative, and ambitious team-player who fits our culture and wants to win.
We Want Someone Who Has:
- Extensive experience in cross-platform paid campaigns (Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.).
- Mastered the process of setting up, tracking and iterating client campaigns.
- A detail-oriented and analytical mind.
- A proactive approach to solving problems (i.e. If I don’t know, I’ll figure it out).
- The ability to think strategically to develop campaign ideas based on client goals and to iterate to continually improve performance.
- Ability to setup and manage a deductive process of creative assets.
- A deep understanding of metrics and ability to establish performance benchmarks in order to continually compare and improve results across channels.
- Mastered attribution of cross-channel campaigns.
- The deep desire to continue learning and the guts to try what you learned, even if it fails; especially when it fails, as long as you’re willing to put in the effort to figure out why and fix it.
- Setting up new client campaigns.
- Monitoring and iterating on campaigns.
- Being a part of client calls to discuss strategy for upcoming campaigns or to review data from active campaigns.
- Create A/B tests and analyze data to determine a winners.
- Communicate with internal teams to develop and produce the assets needed for campaigns on a timely basis.
- Continually grow your knowledge and skill set by staying up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Creating and documenting standard operating procedures for activities.
- Creating data-driven reports with clear recommendation of next steps.
- Retirement plan with a company match plan
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
If you’re interested, please submit a resume and cover letter letting us know why you’re the right fit for the job.