We are looking for a RIDICULOUSLY talented, creative, and team-oriented video professional to join our growing production team. This position will work directly with our video, strategy and marketing teams, as well as with our clients to bring their stories and value to life through the power of video.
Simply put, we want a video badass that can work with a team to capture stunning imagery AND make it come to life in the edit suite. Versatility is how we roll.
We Want Someone Who:
- Has experience with shooting, lighting, and audio on both in-studio productions, as well as shooting in the field
- Has 3-5 years shooting/editing experience with relevant reel to showcase
- Is highly creative and skilled in storytelling through video
- Is skilled in producing social media videos; in particular, short form videos
- Is experienced in editing, color correcting, sound design, and music selection.
- Is experienced in creating corporate overview, product/service overview/launch, testimonial, how-to, event, creative brand videos, social content and ads
- Possesses expert knowledge of production equipment and camera operation skills
- Is able to multitask and work on strict deadlines
- Can manage production budgets and equipment assets
- Can assist in scriptwriting and creation of production outlines
- Can field produce, which may include conducting interviews, equipment transport, prop coordination, etc
- Is an expert in Adobe Premiere and has proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Has the ability to collaborate creatively with other team members
- Is able to travel to our clients’ locations around the US
- Enjoys purposeless debates on gear where everyone walks away thinking they won
- Become familiar with our clients and their businesses to more effectively create impactful videos
- Help the marketing team creatively concept short form video projects for multiple clients and brands
- Work closely with the marketing team in coordination of pre-production, production, post-production, and editing timelines
- Assist in managing the pre-production, production, and post-production process for all video content
- Work with client/talent on set and in the field
- Work with design team for motion graphic/animation assets
- Manage internal studio maintenance and equipment/production gear
- Manage storage of all assets
- Have fun and try new things (even if they may not work)
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Being part of a growing team that is going somewhere
If interested, please fill out the form and provide relevant work samples.